Toni Rose Favoreal-Palma
Bob Marlin Restaurant, Magsaysay Avenue Naga City Cam Sur
Tsoknat Bags Accepts Customized Orders
Tsoknat Bags is now accepting made-to-order purses and bags.
Tsoknat Bags provides a new opportunity for the Modern Pinay to express herself through bags and art. Filipinas can now choose their own fabrics and embellishments for their personalized Tsoknat Bags.
Tsoknat Bags is an online store that specializes in one-of-a-kind, quirky bags made up of fabric swatches and different embellishments. It is Filipina-owned business that aims to bring out the individuality in the Pinay.
- Tsoknat bags get reserved and sold out just minutes after the bags’ pictures are uploaded.
- No two Tsoknat bags are the same. Tsoknat upholds the one-design-per-bag policy.
- Toni Rose Favoreal, the name behind Tsoknat Bags, has no formal training in fashion design or fashion merchandising. She is a graduate of digital illustration and animation at Ateneo de Naga University.
- Tsoknat was chosen as one of the 20 finalists in the 2008 JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Award.
- Tsoknat ranks first in the Top 10 Philippine Online Fashion Shops by WikiPilipinas.
- Tsoknat also ventured into baby clothing and apparel through a brand called Tiny Tsoknat.
- They have plans of reviving and rebranding their sister shop GirlGetsBoy early next year.
Attributed to Toni Rose Favoreal, Owner, Tsoknat Bags
“Around 5 years ago, I started making these silly trinkets and accessories for myself. Then I decided to apply the same quirky sensibility into bags. Soon, people started coming up to me in public, asking me where I got the bags. This inspired me to make my hobby into a business – Tsoknat Bags.”
“I was inspired to put it up when years ago, I was looking for a really quirky and cute bag that can liven up my simple jeans and top get up. Not finding the bag that I wanted I decided to make one for my self.”
“Inspiration comes from simple everyday things: the streets, things I see on TV, articles I read on the magazine or the internet, films that I watch. Everywhere.”
Suggested tags: tsoknat, tsoknat bags, tsoknat shop, tsoknat.multiply.com, customized bags